Framed's 2006 Book Reviews

A list of reviews I've done during 2006. Books are rated from 1 to 5, with 5 being a stellar read. Book reviews with a 5 rating are bolded.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cold Company and Murder at Five Finger Light by Sue Henry June 26, 2006

These are light, entertaining mysteries set in Alaska. I have a thing for Alaskan mysteries. My favorite feature of these books was that each had a map. I love to see where the action is taking place. I keep an atlas close by when I read. So I enjoyed these books and learned a little more about Alaska. I think Alaskan mystery writers are secretly funded by the Alaskan Chamber of Commerce. I know I want to visit. Jessie Arnold is the heroine fo the series. She's just a little too good to be true. Why is it that a heroine's faults are something admirable like being too independent?
Rating: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home